Just Add Ink #353 - Just Add Critters



Sorry, I know there's not many cards being completed here lately, I think I've burnt myself out completing my OnStage Display samples! However I have done this one (for someone very precious) and it just suits the latest Just Add Ink Challenge #353 - Just Add Critters!



I know this card looks similar to my last one, strangely also for Just Add Ink, but I so love the Large Letters I find I'm using them for everything - not just stamping cards! Anyway, this 'someone special' requested 'something cute' for her birthday card and since we both have Golden Retrievers I couldn't think of anything much cuter than adorable Bella from the Bella & Friends stamp set. This card was so quick to make! I used the retired stripes mask to create the checker background, sponging the mask both ways, and then it was just a matter of cutting the letters and colouring in Bella - so easy! And, as much I don't love pink I know my 'someone special' does and I know she'll find this card adorable too!





Product List

4 comments

  1. Wow Jo. This card really is stunning. You've used lots of me favourite goodies on here so of course it's a winner for me. I love the idea of using the mask to make your own background. Can't wait to see your displays at Onstage this weekend. It's a stressful job, I know, but so worth it in the end!! Thanks for joining us this week at JAi - Chlo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Jo this is fabulous! I love how you've used the stencil to create your gingham background - such a fantastic idea! And Bella looks so cute waiting under the big Happy. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly adorable, Jo! Love the subtle gingham background, and the lovely bold letters. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo this is just adorable! I love your checkered (gingham) background such a subtle but perfect backdrop for your large letter and that very cute pooch! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete