Just Add Ink #366 - Just Add A



Running a little late today with my latest card for this week's Just Add Ink challenge that closes tonight! Oops! This week we have to add an 'A' element...



After doing a cleanse of my stamping supplies I realized the only thing I really had left that had anything to do with an A! So again I've done a card with the adorable A Little Wild stamp set, I'm really sorry *lol* After watercolouring and using the pencils on previous cards this time I decided to whip out my old Blendabilities and personally I think it just looks really cute! I so wish Stampin' Up! would bring back a new set of alcohol markers!

Anyway, enjoy the card. I'll have a stockpile of baby cards if anyone needs one!





Product List

4 comments

  1. Such a fabulous card Jo! The fun water colour back ground is gorgeous and the splatters over the water colour wash add that extra something. Your little elephant is so cute and coloured gorgeously. Just too cute! Thanks for playing along and supporting us this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable baby card Jo. Love that textured watercolour pink background and the elephant is sweet as! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so, so cute Jo! I LOVE this set and your card! Think l might need to ink up the elephant now...I've only used the bear so far!
    Thanks for sharing at JAI Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Jo! Love, love, love the background! Thanks for joining us for Just Add Ink! Kelly x Psssttt.... an elephant is an animal... not so much of a stretch to meet the challenge guidlines!

    ReplyDelete