Global Design Project #050 - Sketch Challenge

I'm back with my card for this week's Global Design Project card, sketch challenge #050.



I broke away from the watercolouring for this one and tried to keep it sweet and simple making a baby bear card. I used the ribbon die from the Balloon Framelits for his tie and a small die from the Swirly Scribbles set for the lighter brown area of his nose. After stamping his feet I punched them out with the smaller circles on the owl punch. The little heart is also from the owl punch.





Product List

2 comments

  1. So adorable Jo! Thanks so much for the inspiration and for joining in with the Global Design Project sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bear! Thank-you for taking the GDP challange! - Krista from Canada

    ReplyDelete