Flurry of Wishes Christmas Set



I'm not usually one to do Christmas Cards but for a recent Team meeting we were challenged to do some to 'show and tell'. So I went one step further and challenged myself to stick to one stamp set and to use every stamp in that set! Something I had never done before lol. I chose to use Flurry of Wishes as it one of a few Christmas sets that is still in the current Annual Catalogue. Here is the set of cards I made, trying to use different colours but similar techniques on each...



For this card I used Island Indigo as my main colour. I used a wide paint brush to freehand some strips on shimmery white cardstock and once this was dry I clear embossed some of the largest snowflakes in the set on top and then lightly sponged in Island Indigo over the top to make them stand out a little. Lastly I lightly stamped some more snowflakes over the top. I used some previously released Saleabration glimmer tape down the side of the cardfront (but you could easily substitute for glimmer paper) and then added a little bit of ribbon and the sentiment on top.



Product List


I totally stepped out of my comfort zone with this one, I rarely use green (Emerald Envy and Lemon Lime Twist) and I even more rarely use gold and this uses both! Similar techniques used on this one...



Product List


The last one was done in Berry Burst and Sweet Sugarplum. Again similar techniques but different design...



Product List


So which version is your favourite? I actually think I like them all, even the green and gold one!

No comments