Just Add Ink #388 - Just Add Glitter

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink #388


It's time for a new challenge over at Just Add Ink and this week we've been challenged by Rochelle to 'Just Add Glitter'!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink #388


There are so many projects you could do that allow you to add a bit of glitter. I tossed up between using some glimmer paper, glitter tape, or even glitter glue but I chose to use just some good old-fashioned glitter on my project.

I chose to do a fun birthday card as by now I'm quite over making Christmas projects! I coloured my big hairy monster with the new Stampin' Blends in Night of Navy and my retired Wild Wasabi Blendabilities. I used the Seasonal Decorative Masks to sponge some glue onto my watercoloured background of Crumb Cake so that I could attach my gold glitter. I like that the sponged glue isn't perfect which makes the glitter only adhere here and there. What do you think?

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink #388 using Yummy In My Tummy and Gold Stampin' Glitter by Stampin Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink #388 using Yummy In My Tummy and Gold Stampin' Glitter by Stampin Up!


Don't forget to pop my the Just Add Ink blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the Design Team and hopefully you'll get inspired enough to enter too!

Product List

6 comments

  1. This is adorable Jo! I love this monster and he looks so cute on the sparkly glitter background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and super fun Jo! You glitter background is fabulous and your little monster makes for a fun card! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Jo! Your monster is wonderfully vibrant and I love all the gold accents, they add lots of fun and sparkle! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Jo! Your monster is adorable and I love the glittery background you've created it's so fun and sparkly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one cute & beautifully coloured little monster. I love the glittery background too - it looks so effective on the watercolouring.
    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that little fellow. So sweet Jo. Love the gold glittery spotty background - what every good monster needs behind them!

    ReplyDelete