Just Add Ink #393 - Colour Challenge

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink #393 Colour Challenge


Woohoo, it's Friday! That means it's time for a new challenge at Just Add Ink! This week we have a colour challenge for you, with these stunning colours suggested by Rochelle!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink #393 Colour Challenge


I felt like I was slightly stepping back into Christmas with this colour combo so I changed tack to something completely different and went with a Celebration card. I tried to keep it fun and bright and used lots of sparkle for this card.

I used the Shimmery White Embossing Paste mixed with reinkers for the background, the embossing paste quickly becoming a favourite staple to use! The new Sale-A-Bration thinlits worked a treat for my sentiment too sitting on all the gorgeous ribbons and glimmer paper!

Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink #393 Colour Challenge using Celebrate You Thinlits by Stampin' Up!


Jo's Stamping Spot - Just Add Ink #393 Colour Challenge using Celebrate You Thinlits by Stampin' Up!


Don't forget to check out all the other Design Team inspiration and hopefully we'll see you enter our challenge!

Product List

6 comments

  1. Definitely a fun celebration card, Jo. The shimmery star background looks amazing & I love all other glittery elements too. So much texture & interest.
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that glittery ombre background Jo. Something else for me to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another card that encourages me to open my paste and get my masks out. Beautifully laid out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! I really need to get out my shimmery paste and reinkers! Your card is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Jo! Between you and Rachael, l think l need to try this reinker/paste thing..Its such a cool effect and l love the detailed layers/sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that colourful and sparkly star background Jo, I will definitely be trying to tint my shimmery embossing paste now! x

    ReplyDelete